UCSD Biochemical Genetics and Metabolomics Lab -
- Grand Rounds and lecture, Dr. Georg Hoffmann,
11 July, 2014. "Metabolic Testing in the Post-Genomic Era"
- Rare Diseases Day Symposium, Sanford-Burnham
Institute, 28 February, 2013. Information
- Grand Rounds and lecture, Dr. Bill Gahl, 28
September, 2012. Information posted here.
- First Sanford-Burnham Institute Rare Diseases Day Symposium,
2010: Dr. Bruce Barshop speaks on "Real
Treatments for (Real) Rare Diseases"
- Memorabilia posted here from the
First Nyhan Symposium, 9 February, 2008. The "Scions of
Nyhan" - a full-day symposium featuring several of those who
passed through UCSD at formative times in their careers; now
prominent in their own right.